Vietnam Expat Forum - Vietnam Expatriates by Allo' Expat Vietnam

Making friend

Get together Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) associations who want to promote an event, individuals who just want to meet some new people in Ho Chi Minh City, etc. Create your own community and get new friends by posting in this forum.

Making friend

• Bookmark and Share

Postby TTDQ » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 am

I am Quyên, a girl who is studying English and want to make friends to English speakers. You can help me in English and I can show you everything in Ho Chi Minh. Leave your words if you are interested.
TTDQ

Postby timdang » Sun May 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi Quyen

Ive been here for a month looking to make some friends and find good food - shoot me an email t.dang at hotmail dot com
timdang

Sponsored Links

Hi Quyen

Postby kwh » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Hi there!

My name is Welly and i'm from Singapore. I am currently in Ho Chi Minh City (until 9 July 09) alone and i'm looking for someone to guide me along in the city. Please feel free to contact me. :)

Welly
kwh

hello

Postby zeb52 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 am

Hello Quyen. Thank you for your courtesy. I will arrive in Vietnam on August 10th. I'm a "greenhorn" and need to take baby-steps. pm me if you have the time. Thanks.
zeb52

Re: Making friend

Postby Peter Low » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am

TTDQ wrote:I am Quyên, a girl who is studying English and want to make friends to English speakers. You can help me in English and I can show you everything in Ho Chi Minh. Leave your words if you are interested.

hi quyen
i am from spore and i wish to know more about hcmc and mui ne.
so if u free u can PM me.
Thanks em. :)
Peter Low

Postby rosenguyen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 pm

im Anh (23) in saigon, learning English speaking skill...

Also want to make friends, no matter guy or gal, spending some time to relax , chit-chat , hang-out , coffee or even out-of-town backpack travel ...:).Thanks.
rosenguyen