Joined: 31 May 2011
Home Country: usa
|Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:52 pm Post subject: Teach English in China. Gurantee paid.
|English Teaching Internship Program
(Free travel to China)
English Teaching Intern Program offers interns a unique opportunity to gain valuable life and career experience in Chinese schools, immerse yourself in Chinese culture, experience an exciting job, travels to China without spending extra money. This is a government program targeting over thousands public high schools, middle schools and elementary schools. Employment and payment is guaranteed. Upon arrival, the intern will be placed to a Chinese school by a government owned non-profit organization in Beijing. Before heading to the assigned schools, interns will take 2 weeks training course to get TEFL certificate, as well as some sightseeing in Beijing. No teaching experience is required to apply.
August 17, 2011 – December 30, 2011 (February 21, 2012 – July 30, 2012 for the next new session)
Diploma of high school or above
Applicant must be a native English speaker or illustrate fluency.
Must be at least 18-year-old.
Resume with passport sized photo.
* Gain work experience and sightseeing in Beijing
* Get TEFL Certificate (Applicant will be trained and get TEFL teaching certificate in China);
* Free accommodation and meals;
* Health insurance;
* Airport pickup upon arrival, travel assistance;
* 2 hours Chinese lessons per week;
* Living allowance RMB2000 (about $300) to RMB2500 (about $400) every month ;
* Completion bonus RMB2000 (about $300);
* Continue fulltime or contract jobs at RMB5000 (about $800) to RMB11000 (about $1700);
* Airfare back to home country.
Interns will be placed by a non-profit organization middle and high schools in third or second tier cities of various provinces of China. Some interns maybe placed to elementary schools or kindergarten.
Program Fee: $1000