My friend's property is now also available for Short-Stay rental (Furnished Studio 5 minutes walk to Taipei 101/World Trade Center /Hyatt/Sun Yat-S). If interested, please contact Nancy at +886-920290770 or shanyi7 at hotmail dot com
* Short Let OK (Minimum one month), available from Sept 5th. Short let rental is NT$ 15,000Ã¯Â¼Ë†internet & utilities includedÃ¯Â¼â€°
* A semi-furnished old apartment around 60 square meters, or 680 square feet. This apartment contains a living room, a kitchen, a private bathroom, a study room, and a bed room. Ideal for single business person or young couple.
* kitchen-- a single-door fridge, 1 toaster, a hot plate (by gas)
*bathroom-- toilet, a tiny bath (basically I recommend showers only), a wash basin and a big mirror.
*living room-- 1 fan, 2 side shelves, 1 single man sofa, 1 chair, and a big tea table, mosquito-repellent, .
*study room--1 study table, desk lamp, 2 study chairs, 3-level book shelf, dehumidifier, air-conditioner, telephone, big wardrobe, etc.
*bed room-- 1 single bed with pillow and blanket, big wardrobe, 2 bed side tables, 1 fan, 1 lamp, etc.
* Extremely convenient location in the Taipei business and financial center!! More than 30 bus stops within 100 meters range, while Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall MRT station and City Hall MRT station are in 7-10 minutes walking distance.
* 2 minutes walking distance to the World Trade Center and the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall; 5~10 walking distance to Taipei 101., World Trade Center, the cinema, live house, pubs, department stores, bookstores, banks, etc.
Last edited by shanyi7
on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.