Taiwan Expat Forum - Taiwan Expatriates by Allo' Expat Taiwan

Taipei Short-Stay Possibilities

Discuss here to relocate in/out of Taiwan. Share advises about the lodging areas where to settle in and advertise for your room to let. To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent. Such posts may be deleted without notice.

Moderator: khaled

Taipei Short-Stay Possibilities

• Bookmark and Share

Postby tonywalker » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:21 am

I am going to be working on a short term basis in Taipei (3 months) and would like to find some accommodation, preferably serviced apartments or even normal apartments (would like to avoid business hotels if possible). I understand that the majority of apartment rental is minimum 1 year so maybe what I am looking for does not exist. If you have any suggestions or help it would be really appreciated.

Tony
tonywalker

An apartment available for Short-Stay

Postby shanyi7 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 am

I have a place that can be available for short stay (Shared Xinyi Downtown Apartment, right next to TPE City Hall MRT). Please contact Nancy at +886-920290770 (main renter) or shanyi7 at hotmail dot com for more information.

For short stay in Taipei, it's only NT$18,000 or US$600 per month!! That is approximately NT$600 per day!!

Tired of boring and ordinary hotel room during your buisness stay in Taipei Xinyi financial area? Maybe you can choose to share a furnished downtown apartment with a Taiwanese business woman working in the World Trade Center. I can show you around at nights when available.

One nice sized room in a furnished apartment right off the main street on Zhongxaio Road. The apartment is on the 6th floor of a 12 story building, facing the back of the apartment so no noise from the roads below. This apartment is only 10-15 minutes walking distance to any major business and financial buildings in the district, such as Taipei 101, World Trade Center, international Trade Buildings, etc.

The apartment is fully furnished by the main renter and all you really need to do is move in and everything you need is here already. The room is about 7 ping with a queen sized bed, a good sized armoir, a set of drawers, a great work desk and chair and bed stand. Even with al this the room still has enough space to fit into comfortably.

The apartment has a good sized kitchen, a full bathroom with separate shower from the toilet area, a large living room and dining room area with two couches, a very comfortable chair, TV (with full cable), full sized refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven and everything else you may need when you are sick of the night market foods.

There is secure scooter parking right beside the building and you are directly above a Hi-Life store and right outside Exit 4 of the Taipei City Hall MRT stop if you don't drive. You have all the Mitzekoshi Department Stores, Eslite and even the Viewshow cinemas almost directly across the street as well as many bus stops, and the 101 Building just minutes away.

This is an amazing location and a great place to live. There are so many food stands and places to go that you never have to leave the downtown area. You can walk from here to both Tonghwa and Raohe Night Night Markets and go anywhere on the Blue Line MRT. Shopping, eating and relaxing can be done all around you.
Last edited by shanyi7 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shanyi7

Sponsored Links

Postby shanyi7 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am

My friend's property is now also available for Short-Stay rental (Furnished Studio 5 minutes walk to Taipei 101/World Trade Center /Hyatt/Sun Yat-S). If interested, please contact Nancy at +886-920290770 or shanyi7 at hotmail dot com

* Short Let OK (Minimum one month), available from Sept 5th. Short let rental is NT$ 15,000(internet & utilities included)

* A semi-furnished old apartment around 60 square meters, or 680 square feet. This apartment contains a living room, a kitchen, a private bathroom, a study room, and a bed room. Ideal for single business person or young couple.

* kitchen-- a single-door fridge, 1 toaster, a hot plate (by gas)

*bathroom-- toilet, a tiny bath (basically I recommend showers only), a wash basin and a big mirror.

*living room-- 1 fan, 2 side shelves, 1 single man sofa, 1 chair, and a big tea table, mosquito-repellent, .

*study room--1 study table, desk lamp, 2 study chairs, 3-level book shelf, dehumidifier, air-conditioner, telephone, big wardrobe, etc.

*bed room-- 1 single bed with pillow and blanket, big wardrobe, 2 bed side tables, 1 fan, 1 lamp, etc.

* Extremely convenient location in the Taipei business and financial center!! More than 30 bus stops within 100 meters range, while Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall MRT station and City Hall MRT station are in 7-10 minutes walking distance.

* 2 minutes walking distance to the World Trade Center and the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall; 5~10 walking distance to Taipei 101., World Trade Center, the cinema, live house, pubs, department stores, bookstores, banks, etc.
Last edited by shanyi7 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shanyi7

Postby yansen » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:07 am

Hi there. Do there happen to be any agent websites or advert forums (English or Chinese) where I could check out properties for long/short-term rent? Looking for apartments around the Taipei city centre. Many thanks in advance. :)
yansen

Postby superbutterfly » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:57 pm

I have a small studio available. The location is very convenient in the 'East Region' of Taipei, opposite Sogo. It is literally within minutes of the underground- Chung Shiau- Foo Shing MRT.

If interested please contact 0925 925 168.
superbutterfly

other websites

Postby shanyi7 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi,

I tried several ways but this website does not allow me to place the website or the names of those websites on it. Please google Taiwan housing, real estate, rental, etc to find them. Sorry for not able to providing the assistance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
shanyi7

Postby shanyi7 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 pm

You may contact me for those websites via shanyi7 at hotmail dot com
shanyi7

Postby yansen » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:54 am

wow that's strict! thanks for your reply nonetheless. will get in touch should I require more info! btw, are you an agent yourself? saw your earlier posts and thought so. :D
yansen

Postby shanyi7 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 am

nah, I am not an agent. One of them is my friend's place, and the other apartment to share is the one I rent from the landlord and currently live in. My flatmate moved out last month, so I am looking for a person to share with.
shanyi7

Postby superbutterfly » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Just to add that short-stay let will be considered in my small studio.

Lily
mobile: 0925 925 168
superbutterfly

Next