Singapore Expat Forum - Singapore Expatriates by Allo' Expat Singapore

Singaporean Straits Time Newspaper Job Classification Wanted

When it comes to business matters in Singapore, discuss in this forum. Advertise for jobs issues, share advises on how to do business in Singapore and network in this forum. Please note that posting new messages and replies is reserved to members.

Moderators: stud, tmelvin88, jazjack

Singaporean Straits Time Newspaper Job Classification Wanted

• Bookmark and Share

Postby solarv » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:57 am

<HELP> I need to get a copy of Singaporean Saturday Straits Time Newspaper Job Classification pages. If you have finished Saturday reading the Singaporean Straits Time, and you are kind enough to send me a copy of the job classification pages, please let me know, I'm hoping someone could send me those pages to a Malaysian mailing address.

We could meet up and I will treat you a meal or something once I get down to Singapore later. Thanks. Please send me an email to: [edited by jack - use membership email advisable - thanks]
solarv

Postby sally » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:29 pm

Hi Solarv

I can help you :D
Please PM your address in Malaysia to me.
I have last Saturday and yesterday papers with me.

But if you need it urgently I would suggest to send it out by courier (S$7-8 for KL) as my experiences tell me it would take a week to reach you but that also depends which state you're in.. the delay is due to the distribution side in Msia.

Cheers
8)
sally

Sponsored Links

Postby solarv » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:24 pm

Thanks for your help Sally, I just asked a friend in Singapore to help me.
solarv