Serbia Expat Forum - Serbia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Serbia

Confessions of an expat

Dedicated discussion forum for the Belgrade Newcomers community. Make this forum the ultimate in & out Belgrade Newbie guide.

expat neighborhoods in belgrade, info for expats

• Bookmark and Share

Postby suira » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 am

My husband and I had been doing research for Serbia too for quite a long time. We joined forums and discussions groups..The best site that we found very very useful was the Global Property Guide. This is the ultimate guide for expats. They have a list of expat-friendly neighborhoods in every city, they also have a guide on how much the prices of the properties located in these neighborhoods are. On top of that, they have a list of realtors catered for expats. No sign up is required.

To look for the expat-friendly neighborhoods in Belgrade, just go to their website, www dot globalpropertyguide dot com, then go to Europe, then Serbia, then click on Rental Yields. Here you will find prices of apartments in Belgrade, rental rates in Belgrade, rental yields in Belgrade, and the upscale neighborhoods in Belgrade, expat-friendly neighborhoods in Belgrade, and a whole lot more.
suira

expat neighborhoods in belgrade, info for expats

Postby suira » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 am

My husband and I had been doing research for Serbia too for quite a long time. We joined forums and discussions groups..The best site that we found very very useful was the Global Property Guide. This is the ultimate guide for expats. They have a list of expat-friendly neighborhoods in every city, they also have a guide on how much the prices of the properties located in these neighborhoods are. On top of that, they have a list of realtors catered for expats. No sign up is required.

To look for the expat-friendly neighborhoods in Belgrade, just go to their website, www dot globalpropertyguide dot com, then go to Europe, then Serbia, then click on Rental Yields. Here you will find prices of apartments in Belgrade, rental rates in Belgrade, rental yields in Belgrade, and the upscale neighborhoods in Belgrade, expat-friendly neighborhoods in Belgrade, and a whole lot more.
suira

Sponsored Links

Postby Jason Brar » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:30 pm

hey all,

wondered if anyone has had any luck on the job front? jonny? helen?

cheers
Jason Brar

Re: are other expats looking for roommates?

Postby melquiades83 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Helen Michelle wrote:Hi Mark, (& other posters!)

Thanks for your "confessional" posts; they've been great. I'm moving to Belgrade next month to pursue some research and find a job, and am very excited about it:) I've been looking for housing, but I've found little in the way of other expats looking for roommates. Do you know if such people exist? Or if there are any specific forums or websites I should check out?

Thanks!
--Helen

Hi Helen,
I'm looking for the same kind of information and I can't find anything. However people from Serbia told me that the average for a single room is about 150/200 euros/month. I will move to Belgrade at the end of April, for an internship (unpaid:()@ the Italian Embassy...maybe we can share some other information... or a flat!! When will you be in Serbia? (Contact me also in pvt if u want)
melquiades83

Searching for a job in Beograd

Postby chubatom » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm french and i m looking for a job in Belgrade.
In someway i'm lucky cause i have a flat in Belgrade and i'm learning Serbian.
My girlfriend is from there and i want to go to live there ...
How is for working ? Some Job?
i had some interview there cause i'm a business developpement Manager in Software.

Prijatno

Tom
chubatom

apartment rental

Postby jelajela » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi,
for all the expats: I'm from Belgrade, but often living and working abroad, so I'm renting out my flat in the very city center. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please feel free to contact me. Also as an expat abroad, I know that sometimes locals can help you best, so if you have any questions concerning anything in Belgrade, just ask.

jelena
jelajela

Previous