Below the some point Remember to Get an Accurate Estimate:
1. First and most importantly, ask only licensed professional movers for an estimate. (See how to choose a mover)
2. Show the estimator everything that is to be move. If you have a few things in self storage or at your mom's house, make sure you tell the estimator about those too. Don't forget the attic, crawl spaces and garden shed. Point out the appliances you will be moving.
3. Be specific about what you will pack, if anything.
4. Ask the estimator if a moving van will fit in your driveway. (You may need a shuttle or extra time may be required to perform your move)
5. Ask him to include charges for stairs, long carries and elevators if they apply.
6. Include any crating for glass or marble that you may need.
7. Be clear about where your shipment will deliver to and what the access is like.
8. Ask the estimator to describe and quote on valuation, basic, depreciated and full value protection.
for your help , use it if you wanna more about above
wanna add some thing then please reply the above