France Expat Forum - France Expatriates by Allo' Expat France

WANTED: Apartment swap (Adelaide to Paris)

Share advises about the lodging areas and advertise for your room to let. To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent.

Moderator: Zephyr April

WANTED: Apartment swap (Adelaide to Paris)

• Bookmark and Share

Postby margiegee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:09 am

Do you know anyone who would like to experience a fantastic cultural exchange by swapping apartments for approx 6 months in 2008? I'm a single professional woman, very keen to live in Paris for 6 months. I have an attractive large 1-bedroom apartment in Glenelg, the premier beach resort in Adelaide, South Australia. Adelaide is a beautiful city, famous for its arts, music, festivals and wine regions (Barossa Valley, Clare Valley and more) - also the Tour Down Under cycling race and other great sporting events. Adelaide is also an excellent base for travelling to other parts of Australia, including the vast Australian outback country.
My apartment is only 2 mins walk to the beach, restaurants, coffee bars and shops. It can sleep 2 people comfortably, with 2 extras able to sleep in the TV room on the sofa bed. Photos and much more information is available on request.
PLEASE pass this message on to anyone who may be interested - or contact me by email on margiegee@hotmail.com I would very much appreciate any advice on suitable places to advertise my request in Paris.
margiegee

Postby remib73 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:24 am

A friend of mine is desperately wanting to go to Australia for some time. She has been in Adelaide before when traveling and said that she liked it a lot. :) My friend owns property in France - quite close to Paris. I bet if I tell her she will be really interested in your offer. Would this also be an option for you and are you still interested???
remib73

Sponsored Links

Swap

Postby LisaSmithy » Thu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi Any swap idea try French Property Swap by Leggett Immobilier . They have a range of properties to Swap all over France !
LisaSmithy

re:hi

Postby christinay » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 am

They have a range of properties to Swap all over France !
christinay