Chicago Expat Forum - Chicago Expatriates by Allo' Expat Chicago

Having issues with zoning/permits for business or residence?

Discuss here to relocate in/out of Chicago. Share advises about the lodging areas where to settle in and advertise for your room to let. To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent. Such posts may be deleted without notice.

Having issues with zoning/permits for business or residence?

  • Bookmark and Share

Postby iPermit Consulting » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:48 pm


We are iPermit Consulting, Inc., a Chicago based company that specializes in permit consultation in the state of Illinois. We can help you acquire the permit(s) you need! You can check us out at ipermitconsulting(dot)com.

Are you in need of any of the following?

-Building Permit (i.e. "Interior alterations, additions, new construction"- Standard Process, Self-Certification, Developer Services, Green Permit Process)

-Easy Permit Process (aka EPP; Repair/Replacement, Scaffolding)

-Use of Public Right of Way Permits

-Occupy Public Right of Way (Department of Revenue)

-Sign Permits

-Wrecking/Demolition Permits

-Business License(s)/Trade License(s)

-Administrative Hearings

-Zoning Analysis (Administrative Adjustments and Variances)

-Driveway Permit(s) - Existing and New


-Site Feasibility

-Food Facility Plan Review (aka Health Department)

-Violations/Stop Work Orders

-Building Board of Appeals

-Fire Prevention Bureau (i.e mag-locks, card readers)

-Office of Underground Coordination

-Board of Underground

-Green Permits
iPermit Consulting
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm
Gender: None specified

Sponsored Links