Malaysia Expat Forum - Malaysia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Malaysia

Why do you visit this forum?

You want to post a joke? To discuss about the weather? To unwind? Post more freely in these forums.

Moderators: Skyking2, Shardy, Rogier, JazzMatt

• Bookmark and Share

Postby Eagle » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:54 pm

Een Duivel wrote:...backpack and tour around europe too we shall plan something about this then lol..
i don't speak other language.. can i join too? lol
is really cool to see u guys come around to this forum.
hope to see u in one of the gathering.. (if i ever want to turn out again) Take care and enjoy the forum to the fullest.

Sure you can join! The more the merrier. We'll need company in the slammer. :nemo:
Eagle

Postby MJ » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:48 pm

Een Duivel wrote:
mujoel1 wrote:Because this topic really makes no sense

When this topic make no sense and u answered it, what is that suppose to means? ??? _____________ <<<< ????

fill in the blank urself..

I wonder if you were taught english language in school. :rifle:
MJ

Sponsored Links

ahem

Postby lola » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:13 am

newbie to alloexpat, and first time viewing of this very long thread.

two thoughts

1) enthralled and enthused at the responses to such a sweet and simple question.
2) doesn't 'turn out' mean to do a poo? (slang of sorts of course - quote from eagle: if i ever want to turn out again)

hope I'm making a good first impression....
lola

Postby Quick Hands » Fri May 11, 2007 6:33 am

Its because this is a good place to meet interesting friends.
Quick Hands

Postby Grumman TBF Avenger » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:02 pm

Because the roman army marched thru here a couple of thousand years ago...........or was it a couple of hundred years ago?
Grumman TBF Avenger

Postby sany ADALAH alger » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:27 pm

i'm stucked at the my office in the middle of Kay Hell so needs the time to relax laaa :wink:
sany ADALAH alger

Postby ahmad_albab » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Why i joined this forum? simple, i want to have a friends with expats. Not because they are expats but multi racial is what Malaysia is and having a different races and religion friends is common here.Since I joined my new office jobs that have a lot of foreigner working, it;s been a very great experience for me to know them and share many issue from a very different point of views.

and also, it's a very good practice of improving my english speaking by having a chat with native speakers... i can't fool em ! :-)
ahmad_albab

Postby rascal » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm guilty of joining the forum just for information and being a lurker ever since. This site has been invaluable with information and some threads just have me rolling in the aisles with laughter. Hope to be more of a participant here. :D
rascal

Postby BornFree » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:23 pm

I joined to offer my help whenever necessary.

I've lived overseas for many years (Singapore, Canada, then UK) and have always been extremely grateful to the kind people there who took me under their wings and showed me the ropes so I don't get into trouble; so I'd like to do the same for anyone coming to Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to be exact) for the first time.

I've hosted many foreigners from all over the world, assisting in as simple a way as picking them from the airport and helping them find a good, clean hostel which won't rip them off, to booking and paying for their Mount Kinabalu trip.

I make no money out of this; I have my own non-tourism related business, so extra income is not a concern for me. I just want the satisfaciton of knowing my guests will be in good hands and have as safe a journey as possible because I pointed them to a reliable local vendor, and alerted them of some of the possible pitfalls while visiting this country.

Offer of a meal, good company, and petrol in my tank are always welcomed though (but not compulsory) :lol:
BornFree

Postby Grumman TBF Avenger » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 pm

BornFree wrote:I joined to offer my help whenever necessary.

I've lived overseas for many years (Singapore, Canada, then UK) and have always been extremely grateful to the kind people there who took me under their wings and showed me the ropes so I don't get into trouble; so I'd like to do the same for anyone coming to Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to be exact) for the first time.

I've hosted many foreigners from all over the world, assisting in as simple a way as picking them from the airport and helping them find a good, clean hostel which won't rip them off, to booking and paying for their Mount Kinabalu trip.

I make no money out of this; I have my own non-tourism related business, so extra income is not a concern for me. I just want the satisfaciton of knowing my guests will be in good hands and have as safe a journey as possible because I pointed them to a reliable local vendor, and alerted them of some of the possible pitfalls while visiting this country.

Offer of a meal, good company, and petrol in my tank are always welcomed though (but not compulsory) :lol:

Why do I feel like vomiting?
Grumman TBF Avenger

PreviousNext