Malaysia Expat Forum - Malaysia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Malaysia

Top 10 Pick Up Joints In Kuala Lumpur

You want to promote an event or to meet some new people in Malaysia? Create your own community and get new friends by posting in this forum

Moderators: Skyking2, Shardy, Rogier, JazzMatt, Holmes Jr

Top 10 Pick Up Joints In Kuala Lumpur

• Bookmark and Share

Postby patriciachansubang » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:42 pm

I wonder if all men go to clubs to pick up / meet women.

Anyway, for those who want to explore the nightlife in Kuala Lumpur, there is an article listing the popular places to pick up women: Top 10 Pick Up Joints In KL. 8)

I think the list needs to be updated but some may still find this a useful guide.
patriciachansubang

Re: Top 10 Pick Up Joints In Kuala Lumpur

Postby Gwilo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:25 pm

It always makes me wonder why someone would post something like this? And it also makes me wonder why this type of post is always posted by a woman?

patriciachansubang wrote:I wonder if all men go to clubs to pick up / meet women.

Why do you think men go to clubs like this Patricia? To unwind and relax after a long day in the office maybe? To maybe have something to eat? Or do you think they go there to find stimulating conversation?

patriciachansubang wrote:Anyway, for those who want to explore the nightlife in Kuala Lumpur, there is an article listing the popular places to pick up women: Top 10 Pick Up Joints In KL. 8)

Goodness the top 10 pick up joints in KL wow I bet that was news to a lot of expats in KL! Oooo, I've never heard of Beach club or Thai bar, I wonder where those places are?

Get real for goodness sake, they are all in the same area and all offer the same thing, if you don't find quite what your looking for in one of them then walk to the next, it will take you all of five minutes to visit all of them if that's what you want....

patriciachansubang wrote:I think the list needs to be updated but some may still find this a useful guide.

No I don't think the list needs updating and I doubt very much that anyone reading the list on this site will find it a very useful guide.

Just my opinion of course, anyone else :lol:
Gwilo

Sponsored Links

Postby Shardy » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:52 am

Hmmm. Old news I think. :roll:
Shardy
Moderator Malaysia

Postby DEEDEEDEE » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:27 am

Can you suggest good places to go?
DEEDEEDEE

Nice hangouts in KL

Postby indianflower » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 pm

Luna Bar @ Pac Regency is great and so is SkyBar at Traders Hotel...very classy and with great views of the KL skyline too!

Nice places for socializing and meeting new friends. Definitely not pick up joints. :lol:

Indianflower :P
indianflower