Malaysia Expat Forum - Malaysia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Malaysia

Need explanation on Spouse Programme

Malaysian Immigration related issues and discussion. Information about work permits, employment pass, training pass, spouse program, etc.

Moderators: Skyking2, Shardy, Rogier, Zarrar, Immigration Consultant

Need Spouse program details

• Bookmark and Share

Postby coco » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:19 pm

Hi,

I think I need the Spouse program details too... Could you please email to me at cocolily@yahoo.com.

Thanks!!

coco
coco

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:17 pm

Hi would like to have the same info if u can foward me, thank u very much

juliobred@tiscalinet.it

Thanks Gabriele

Sponsored Links

Spouse Programme

Postby Joyce » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:30 pm

Hi Emily, I too need information about the Spouse Programme. Please send the information to jsheau@gmail.com

Thank you.
Joyce
Joyce

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:21 am

Hi emily,

can i have the information too? my email is veronicle@yahoo.com. many thanks.

Spouse program Info

Postby DawnC » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:47 am

Hi Emily,

Do email me the info on the spouse program too. moonlightserenades@hotmail.com Thanks!

Cheers,
DD
DawnC

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:41 pm

Hi Emily, can I have the info too. My email is myongnc@yahoo.com. Tks

Postby Britishexpat » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:48 pm

Hi Emily,

I don't know how an faq can help proceeding with the Spouse Program, since even the immigration cannot tell what guidelines they have to follow.

For instance, i asked them what paid up capital i should pay to ensure aproval and some in the office told me RM250K, some others said RM100K.

Apparantly, I assume RM 250K must be for a fully foreign owned investment when RM100K concerns those 100% Malaysian owned companies.

What if I want my wife to be my partner and own say 30% share? No clue. Do you have any in your FAQ?

I finally got a consultant to handle the application for me and now i have it, i kind of regret as the immigration does not even give a work permit,so I am not even entitled to the immigration gold card which would have been very useful to me as i travel a lot.

I cannot get a Malaysian driving license neither as JPJ does not accept the kind of pass given by the immigration.

So I tell you guys, if you hesitate, better pay a bit more and get a work permit. This program is not worth the hassle.
Britishexpat

Postby Emilyfranz » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:40 pm

Dear Britishexpat,

Too bad I did not think of putting up the FAQ earlier as it has all the answers to all the issues you have posted. And you probably were recomended an inexperienced agent. I have so far recomended quite a few spouses to our agent and had received numerous appreciations for the info. given to them so I assume our agent is quite good with what she does. She helped compiled the FAQ.

I hear that you can't convert back to the gold card which comes with an EP once you're registered as a spouse. I heard ,too, there's always ways to get around these immigration policies and guidelines most of the time but not always. If I find out otherwise I'll let you know.

emilyfranz@hotmail.com
Emilyfranz

Re: application for work permit under spouse programme

Postby Asian » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:00 pm

nmehta wrote:
kiklu wrote: Hi,

are you clear now already on how to get the permit under the 'spouse of malaysian' permit. If you have not received any checklist yet, please let me know, i can forward you one. Regards, kiklu@hotmail.com

Hi there...I am from india and i m going to marry a Malaysian citizen from Sarawak.She is 45 and I am 25..I want to come to malaysia after marriage.Please let me know will i get 1 year social visit pass or not?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's kinda desperate isn't she and you're kinda smart right?
Asian

Need information on spouse visa programme too

Postby Hennig » Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:09 pm

Emily, can you e-mail the info to deafdgu@male.ru.

Thanks!!
Hennig

PreviousNext