Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H) - How to Apply
1. Effective 9 January, 2009 foreign citizens may apply to participate in MM2H programme directly, without going through any other third party, OR may continue to use the services of MM2H agents licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, Malaysia. We AlloExpat.com recommend the service of Beyond Corporate House Sdn bhd as our exclusive MM2H/immigration licensed agent. Please contact them directly for further assistance on their contact form at:
http://www.malaysia.alloexpat.com/immig ... es-request NEW APPLICATIONS STEP 1 : PRE SUBMISSION STEP 2 : SUBMIT APPLICATION TO MM2H CENTRE OR THROUGH APPOINTED AGENT We AlloExpat.com recommend the service of Beyond Corporate House Sdn bhd as our exclusive MM2H/immigration licensed agent. Please contact them directly for further assistance on their contact form at:
http://www.malaysia.alloexpat.com/immig ... es-request
1. Letter of Application (by applicant/ MM2H company);
2. A copy of resume by the main applicant which includes the following information;
* Academic qualification
* working experience
*skills or expertise acquired
3. One (1) copy of MM2H Application Form - can be downloaded from MM2H website;
Note: Applicant and all the dependents have to complete the Form individually.
4. Three (3) copies of IM.12 Form (Social Visit Pass );
Note : Applicant and all dependants have to complete the Form individually.
5. Four (4) coloured passport size photographs;
6. Copy of Passport/Travel documents ( all pages) with certification on the pages with personal particulars;
Note : Copy of previous passport is required if applicant/ dependant(s) has renewed his/her passport within the last 12 months..
7. Letter of Good Conduct from relevant government agency ;
8. Self declaration on your/ dependants health conditions - Form can be downloaded from MM2H website;
9. Certified copy of Marriage Certificate ( if accompanied by spouse );
10. Certified copy of Birth Certificate/legal documents ( if accompanied by children/adopted children/step children/parents );
* For applicants with chidren nearing the age 21 , they must submit their applications at least 3 months before their children reaches the age of 21.
*Letter of Confirmation from Medical Specialist/General Practitioner (if accompanied by disabled children above 21 years old);
* Statutory Declaration by principal applicant to bear all expenses and financial requirements for dependents during their stay in Malaysia ;
11. Certified copy (s) of latest 3 monthsâ€™ bank statements /other related financial document (s) to indicate the financial capability to support stay in Malaysia based on the financial requirement for each category;
12. Latest 3 monthsâ€™ certified copies of pay slip / income statement ( If employed)/ pension slip etc;
13. Authorization letter from applicant to Malaysia My Second Home Centre to verify the financial documents with the relevant financial institutions;
14. A copy of Personal Bond* if submission through an authorized company( must be completed and signed by Malaysian who is one of the Board of Directors/Share Holders/managing Director/Manager from the company).
Note : A Personal Bond is to be made for each applicant and dependant.. STEP 3 : CONDITIONAL APPROVAL LETTER IS ISSUED TO THE APPROVED APPLICANT BY THE IMMIGRATION UNIT, MM2H CENTRE STEP 4 : APPLICANT COMES TO MALAYSIA
Remaining Steps: (After receiving the Conditional Approval letter )
11. Open the required Fixed Deposit account in any bank in Malaysia for one-year period on an auto renewal basis **
12. Purchase Medical Insurance in any insurance company in Malaysia /summit Medical Insurance that is applicable in Malaysia.
13. Obtain medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia
14. Fullfill Security Bond requirement (Direct Applicant only) STEP 5 : SUBMIT REMAINING DOCUMENTS TO THE IMMIGRATION UNIT, MM2H CENTRE
- Submit Fixed Deposit certificate.
- Submit Medical Insurance policy.
- Submit medical report .
- Submit stamped Security Bond (Direct Applicant only) STEP 6 : APPLICANT COLLECTS THE MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME VISA
15. Social Visit Pass fee (RM 90/year) : Social Visit Pass will be given according to the validity of the passport (maximum 10 years)
** After 1 year, participants aged 50 years and above need to maintain the minimum balance
of RM 100,000 for every year of stay under this programme and RM 150,000 for
participants aged below 50 years.
** Participant needs to sign the Consent Form as Customerâ€™s Declaration to
authorise the Bank to confirm the existence of the FD when required by the
relevant Government Authorities which can be downloaded from our website
** All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY /HIGH
COMMISSION / SOLICITOR/ JUSTICE OF PEACE / NOTARY PUBLIC / COMMISIONER FOR
OATHS / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.
**Where original documents are not in English, translation must be done by a qualified
** Dependent (s) refer to spouse and children aged below 21 years old ( maximum 6 months before reaching 21 years old .ie 20 years 6 months old ) and not married,
parent(s) aged 60 years and above.
**All documents enclosed with the present application become the property of the Malaysia My
Second Home Centre.
For Approved participants who are applying directly:
Each participant and dependant must submit the Security Bond. *
** The Security Bond must be stamped (RM 10.00) by The Stamping Office at Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. The Security Bond can be in the form of a Cash/Bank Draft / [spam word detected] made payable to the KETUA PENGARAH IMIGRESEN MALAYSIA .
** The Bond can be withdrawn if the participant/ dependant decides to exit from the MM2H Programme.
** The processing and approval process will take 45 working days from the date of
submission of the application (provided the documentation is completed )
A. Individual direct applications for Peninsular Malaysia are to be submitted to:
MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME CENTRE (MM2H)
Ministry of Tourism Malaysia,
Level 10, No. 2, Tower 1, Jalan P5/6,
Presint 5, 62200 W.P. Putrajaya,
Phone : +603 8891 7424/+603 8891 7428/+603 8891 7432
Fax : +603 8891 7415
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Immigration, Sabah
Aras 1-4, Block B,
Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan Sabah,
88450 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Tel : +6088â€“ 807000
Fax : +6088â€“ 488800
ONE STOP AGENCY
ICT Unit and Sarawak / Malaysia My Second Home Programme "One Stop Agency"
Ministry of Urban Development & Tourism
Level 2, Bangunan Baitulmakmur,
Medan Raya, Petra Jaya,
93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel : +6082 319313 / 309
Fax : +6082 441277 / 5311
Email : email@example.com