Malaysia Expat Forum - Malaysia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Malaysia

looking to rent apartment/house in kota kinabalu

Dedicated discussion forum for the Sabah / Sarawak community.
Make this forum the ultimate in & out East Malaysia guide.

Moderators: Skyking2, Rogier

looking to rent apartment/house in kota kinabalu

• Bookmark and Share

Postby rocker » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:48 am

looking to rent apartment/house/condominium in kota kinabalu.

anyone has any infor, pls email to victorzouk@yahoo.com.sg.

much thanks.
rocker

Re: looking to rent apartment/house in kota kinabalu

Postby jessysw » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 am

Kindly contact me if you are looking some property (house/apartment/condominium/shop lot/land) either for buy or rent in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, malaysia.
Thank you!

Regards,
Jess Yong
jessysw

Sponsored Links

Postby Skyking2 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi Rocker

I found this add for you in Mudah website. Beverly condo are "ok" about 20mn from downtown. I would negotiate on the price if I was u as I feel rm1000 is a top price for what they offer and location. If you want to contact them u need to log onto the website at www.mudah.com.my/vi/1107629.htm?ca=4_s
Cheers
Skyking2

Fully Furnished Beverly Hills 3 Apartment

Placed by Leesa 2 Jul, 14:13. Delete.

No of rooms: 3 Monthly rent: RM "deleted"
A spacious, 3 rooms apartment with modern and new furnishing. Located on the 2nd floor, it is a few steps away from the swimming pool, gym and basketball court. Previously owned by the family, this apartment is well - kept.

Fittings and furnitures include ;

3 air conditioners
Beds in every room
Study and computer tables in every room
Modern living room furnitures
Kitchen cabinets
Refrigerator
Cooking stove
Washing Machine

Terms : 1+1 deposit
Special discount if you sign a 1-year
tenancy agreement
Skyking2

Nationality: France (fr)

Postby Grumman TBF Avenger » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 am

Fully furnished doesn't mean you're getting top end stuff so be aware..its usually just a basic couch and setty...and an old tv set...but it should be sufficient unless you want to bring your own in..
Grumman TBF Avenger

URGENT - LOOKING FOR FULLY FURNISH HOUSE FOR RENT

Postby Noel83 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi All

I'm from Labuan and urgently need you guys help to look for fully furnish house near Inti College area or any nearer house around Putatan.

Any findings kindly let me know through eefang83@hotmail.com urgently.

Thank you
Noel
Noel83

Re: URGENT - LOOKING FOR FULLY FURNISH HOUSE FOR RENT

Postby Grumman TBF Avenger » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Noel83 wrote:Hi All

I'm from Labuan and urgently need you guys help to look for fully furnish house near Inti College area or any nearer house around Putatan.

Thank you
Noel

Gday Noel

there are several real estate companies listed in borneo post newspaper; i suggest you buy a copy and have a look thru as there will be homes for rent in the putatan area for sure...and the agents will probably be able to zero in on what you want and need. Buzz me if you want some recommended agents otherwise, the BP is a good start..

good luck..
Grumman TBF Avenger

Postby Noel83 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 pm

DEVGRU72 wrote:

Thank you
Noel

Gday Noel

there are several real estate companies listed in borneo post newspaper; i suggest you buy a copy and have a look thru as there will be homes for rent in the putatan area for sure...and the agents will probably be able to zero in on what you want and need. Buzz me if you want some recommended agents otherwise, the BP is a good start..

good luck..

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm unable to find or purchase any borneo post newspaper as I'm @ Hong Kong currently and will be going to KK soon. Hope can look for some help from you guys here.

Rgs
Noel83

Postby Grumman TBF Avenger » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Noel83 wrote:
DEVGRU72 wrote:

Thank you
Noel

Gday Noel

good luck..

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm unable to find or purchase any borneo post newspaper as I'm @ Hong Kong currently and will be going to KK soon. Hope can look for some help from you guys here.

Sorry about that. Let me check tommorow's bp and get some contact numbers for you to call (agents)...a heads up to them early on would save you time. I don't know if you will find/get a fully furnished home in the putatan area but lots of homes for rent for sure. However, it is not an entirely safe area to live in as it is a crime area (home break in's and robberies in the housing areas) so be aware. I would recommend you stay in kepayaan area and just take a short 15-20 minute drive to Inti.

Thats just my opinion.

Rgs
Grumman TBF Avenger