Allo' Expat Forum Guidelines
These are in addition to/alongside the terms and conditions you agreed to before registering and the general site terms which are viewable here.
* There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
* There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other users or staff members, either in public forums or private messages, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
* Spam, which is defined as posts which do not fit the topic in question, excessive posting (posting multiple times in succession within the same topic), or cross posting (posting the same message in multiple topics), are not allowed on Allo' Expat Forums.
* [censored], warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
* Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening, it will help the slow connections.
* Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account except by explicit permission.
* If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.
* Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
* If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature.
* Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
* Private Message shall remain private. They shall not not be posted on the Forums. Please contact a Moderator or the Administrator if you receive a Private Message which does not respect the guidelines.
* Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum Administrator. The forum Administrator will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
* If you have an issue concerning our services or policies please feel free to email@example.com. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
Additional Guidelines to enjoy these forums
* This forum is intended for users over the age of thirteen (13), however users of all ages are able to view the site, therefore persons of a younger age should be taken into consideration when posting content onto the public forums. Therefore it is asked that members use common sense when posting messages.
* When posting on the forums, please use English or try to provide a translation.
Abbreviations should be avoided for the benefit of all members.
* Topics such as "help me" will often be ignored, members will be more likely to view a thread if the topic is more definitive. We want to help, however we can't if we are not lead to the thread.
* Don't be afraid to type! Short messages are unlikely to get much of a response; however, if you write something that shares experiences, you're more likely to receive a response.
We encourage you to read ALL of the messages so you can get involved in discussing the issues, share news of interest from your local area, post messages or questions, and help make this forum an exciting place for all members of our community. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the exchange of ideas that makes this forum valuable - so use it and enjoy it !!
The Administrator & Moderators