Colombia Expat Forum - Colombia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Colombia

shared furnished apt for rent in La Candelaria, Bogota

Discuss here to relocate in/out of Colombia. Share advises about the lodging areas where to settle in and advertise for your room to let. To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent. Such posts may be deleted without notice.

shared furnished apt for rent in La Candelaria, Bogota

• Bookmark and Share

Postby evalin101 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:26 am

The apartment is located a block away from the University of los Andes. It´s on a pretty walkway that leads into a park. Public transportation is easily accessible--there is a Transmilenio stop immediately in front of the building, and two blocks there´s a busy street where buses pass.

As of the end of December, there will be space for one person in a two-person apartment until August of 2008. This includes a bedroom, personal bathroom with shower and personal studio... as well as a kitchen and large dining/living room to share. The apartment is spacious and bright, the side facing the street is lined with large windows from which you can see all of the neighborhood, and there is a working chimney in the living room.

The other person living in the apartment is a friendly 24-year-old Colombian girl from Medellin. The building has a 24-hour porter/guard at the door, common in the center, and it´s very safe.

The price is 650.000 Colombian pesos per month (about $325 US dollars). This includes monthly rent, furniture, all services (light, heat, water, etc), administration (payment for the security service and building upkeep), wireless internet, telephone and a maid who cleans once a week.
evalin101

Apartment in la Candelaria

Postby nremley » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:52 am

I am a 23 year old male from the United States, and I'll be working here for the next year or so. I recently arrived in Bogota and I am looking for an apartment in La candelaria. I was curious if you have filled the space in your apartment? If you have not i would love to have a look as I would like to find a place as soon as possible. I am free any time as this is my only task right now, finding an apartment!

My number here is 03204826097....look forward to hearing from you.
nremley

Sponsored Links

Quiet, beautiful apartment for rent in Bogota

Postby EXECUTIVE STAY COLOMBIA » Wed May 20, 2009 9:22 pm

This apartment is perfect for those who are looking for a quiet place to work, to study or to rest after a long day at work or visiting the city. With 860 Square feet, the apartment has a very cozy living room, a very lighted dining room and two bedrooms with lots of light with capacity for 3-4 people. The kitchen has all you need to prepare a delicious meal or just to prepare a fast breakfast in the morning.

This is your best non expensive option for your next stay in Bogota. Why to stay in a Hotel or a Hostel when you can stay in this amazing place for $32 US per person*?
*Double accomodation, price per week

Getting around
Being A few blocks from main avenues as 15 Ave, 19 Ave and 100 Street. Either if you want to take a cab or a bus to move around the city, you have plenty of options, Transmilenio station is 6 blocks away, and cabs pass every 5 min you can take them in the street or they can pick you up at the door. Please check our Facebook group where we have more pictures about the zone and the apartment.
Group name: Executive Stay Colombia

About the price:
$450 US per week ($64 US per day for the entire apartment!), 1450 US per month ($48 US per day for the entire apartment!) - DEPOSIT $450 (REFUNDABLE)

What your stay with Executive Stay includes

2 Bedrooms (1 Queen Size Bed and 1 Double bed )
2 Bathrooms
Modern furnished living room / dining room / kitchen
Hardwood flooring throughout
Secured underground parking lot
Maid once a week for cleaning, laundry and ironing
All utilities, high speed wireless internet
Cable T.V with over 5 movie channels
24/7 Security Door Man

About the zone:
- Walking distance to Bodytech Gym
- Walking distance to best restaurants, coffee shops, beauty shops, travel agency, spas.
- 15 min to the best areas as Zona Rosa, 93 park
- 10 Min to World Trade Center
- Four parks within 5 blocks around
- Very quiet building (no parties or noise)

About transportation

Why to deal with street cabs when you can have a private driver during your stay. Yes, we can set up a package that includes pick up at the airport with waiting time to do groceries or eat, stay at the apartment and a private driver during your stay. Let us know if you are interested.

We are very selective with out guests, if you are interested please contact us to start the booking process.
EXECUTIVE STAY COLOMBIA

Postby whoajo » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi,

I'll be in Bogota on a student exchange from 27 July till 20 December. will this accommodation be available during that time?
whoajo