China Expat Forum - China Expatriates by Allo' Expat China

buy housing in China Hainan island

Share advises about the lodging areas and advertise for your room to let.
To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent.

Moderators: Patrice, ScottW

buy housing in China Hainan island

• Bookmark and Share

Postby gwen28 » Thu May 18, 2006 12:13 am

In China the foreigners have the same rights to purchasing house as the chinese. Due to the economic environment in China, the real estate price will be double in two years. For those who want to have a holiday or retirment residence in China, Hainan island is the paradise, especialy Sanya. it is like Hawaii, sand beach, palm trees, hotsprings, golfs etc. now the price is reasonable, I preview in two years it will double or triple.
here is a site about hainan www.hainandiscovery.com
I just bought one apartment in Sanya, with sea sight view, it is about 1200$/m2. top quality, like 5 stars hotel.
for more information, please send me a email. :lol:
gwen28

Postby strangeluv » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:22 pm

do you know of any web sites that r offering property for sale in hainon??? nothing really coming up on a google search
strangeluv

Sponsored Links

site about real estate in Hainan

Postby gwen28 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:46 pm

There are many promotors do their site, but very rare in English version. you can have a look of www.tropical-china.com in one month, then it will have english version. the best way is come to see personaly. I can send you some photos of my apartment if you want
gwen28

Postby strangeluv » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:56 am

ya gwen that would be great... tried to pm u but the board not allowing me since i am new here without a certain number of posts.
currently have a place in thailand. here like many western places for that matter has really increased in price/value over the past 4 or 5 years.
is that true for hainon beach front property/condos also????
strangeluv

Postby gwen28 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:13 pm

it is enought to look at the raisse of GDP of China, 10%/per year, the real estate price goes up 20-60%/per year. that means in two or three years, the price will double. This island is the only tropical place of china, it became already chinese Hawaii.
gwen28

Re: buy housing in China Hainan island

Postby rh74193 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:58 pm

[Hi gwen28, I just talked with my wife (Chinese) about moving to Hainan. We are interested in buying a house or villa, of course at or near the beach. The area of Sanya seems to be good.
Do you have any suggestions for us? Could you suggest chinese websites for real estate? Is it possible to buy just the property and build the house by ourselves? How about the area about 20 or 30 km far from Sanya? Is it possible to buy or build and is it cheaper there?
Unfortunately I couldn't find your email address. Please feel free to contact us on office@p-tec.de

Thank you
rh
rh74193

buying property in hainan

Postby helmi heeb » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:34 pm

hi, how easy or complicated is it to buy a property or a piece of land in Hainan. im thinking of going there in Jan 07 for about 2 weeks and staying at the sheraton in sanya resort. or would it be worthwhile renting an appartment for just two weeks. also if one buys a property there and wants to retire there, does a foreigner get the residence permit??
many thanks for your help
helmi heeb

sanya real estate

Postby bruce_long » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:24 am

Hi Gwen.

Thanks for your informative posts :)

I will visit China for three weeks starting December 24, and I plan to visit Hainan for tourism and to learn about purchasing homes there.

Any help you could send, the photos of your home, would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruce
bruce_long

Re: sanya real estate

Postby gwen28 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:53 am

Mr Bruce,

you can contact me by mail: tropicalchina@hotmail.com or 0898 88114355
gwen28