Cambodia Expat Forum - Cambodia Expatriates by Allo' Expat Cambodia

Moving to PP

Discuss here to relocate in/out of Cambodia. Share advises about the lodging areas where to settle in and advertise for your room to let. To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent. Such posts may be deleted without notice.

Moving to PP

• Bookmark and Share

Postby Girl Moving to Cambodia » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:05 pm

What would be a good website to search on serviced 1-2 BR apartments? I am looking at moving to PP early next year (for 1 year at least) and would like to have an idea on the acommodations and cost.

As much as possible, i want my living conditions in PP as comfortable as possible so i can worry more on other things. Are serviced apartments the way to go? Are they overrated?
Girl Moving to Cambodia

Postby Jack » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:48 pm

Will be quite difficult from what i know
Still the best for Cambodia is to go there directly :?
Jack

Sponsored Links

moving to phnom penh

Postby a guest » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:26 am

I am also moving to Phnom Penh, in mid-January. I am going to be looking for an apartment there. I have spoken with the people I will be working for, who live there, and they said finding an apartment is the way to go, and it isn't too difficult to find something when you get there.

When do you think you will be moving there?
a guest

We transport service for expatriate,

Postby Channyhim » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello I am channy who provide transport to tourism, expatriate, I speak English well, feel free to contact (+855)12775915
Channyhim