Allo' Expat
Expatriate Forums in Africa
The Africa Expats Online Community Resources & Forums
RegisterRegister   Log inLog in  
Others: 
The time now is Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:10 am
Recent Topics
Expatriate Forums in Africa -> Africa - Nigeria Expat Express -> A business proposal for us to corporate!!
Africa - Nigeria Expat Express
Nigeria Forums
All Nigeria Forums
General talks, News & Tips
Immigration & Visa
Business & Finance / Jobs
Housing & Relocation
Entertainment & Dining
Holidays, Travel & Tourism
Get together / Meet Friends
Nigeria Expatriates Guides Nigeria Latest Post

ykleesam

Zodiac: Scorpio

Home Country: malaysia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: A business proposal for us to corporate!! Reply with quote

Hello,

I hope this mail finds you and your family in good health. First of all, I would like to send you my greatest regards.

My name is Sam Lee, staying in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had my business running in Nigeria, mainly Lagos, Anambra and Enugu. I am extending my invite to you to join my organization and to take over Nigeria with the business that i have in hand right now.

My company is dealing in telecommunication services, water treatment product and a lot more. The company that I am attached with is QI Ltd.

You can contact me thru my mobile or thru E-mail. I would like to make an appointment with you to discuss on my business proposal.

I await your positive reply.

Sam Lee
+6012-2186816
ykleesam at yahoo, hotmail & gmail
Show previous:   
   -  Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Africa Expat Forum | Asia Expat Forum | Eastern Europe Expat Forum | Europe Expat Forum | Middle East Forum | North America Forum | South America Forum