Abu Dhabi Expat Forum - Abu Dhabi Expatriates by Allo' Expat Abu Dhabi

Looking for a room/Studio to rent Abu Dhabi / Khalifa City

Discuss here to relocate in/out of Abu Dhabi. Share advises about the lodging areas where to settle in and advertise for your room to let. To avoid abusive use of this section, we do not allow advertisements for properties for sale/rent. Such posts may be deleted without notice.

Looking for a room/Studio to rent Abu Dhabi / Khalifa City

• Bookmark and Share

Postby claritadequiroz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Hello

I am a reliable, highly organised female looking to rent a room in Abu Dhabi or Khalifa City.

My profession currently is a model, however I am planning to return to my usual profession as Project Controls Engineer with my Oil Company. I have a Masters in Economics, do not smoke, reliable, organised, finacially secure, respectable and will answer any questions. I've just moved over from Scotland, UK and hold a British passport.

Email - claritadequiroz@hotmail.co.uk (preferable method of contact)

Phone - 050 835 0401

Best Regards

Clarita
claritadequiroz

Re: Looking for a room/Studio to rent Abu Dhabi / Khalifa Ci

Postby naturalbornkiller » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:01 pm

claritadequiroz wrote:My profession currently is a model, however I am planning to return to my usual profession as Project Controls Engineer with my Oil Company

So what made you left modeling ????
I have seen your work and shoots....if you remember your shoot done by David Stanton...Leeann Mak...that was awsome simply .....anyways best of luck with everything !!!!
naturalbornkiller

Sponsored Links